Atlas Corps is specifically looking for candidates with a background in project/program management, policy advocacy, or partnership building business development who may use their skills and expertise in the areas such as Sustainability Environmental Social Governance (ESG), Environmental Protection & Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Protection & Biodiversity Conservation.
Nice opportunity for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Atlas Service Corps, Inc. (Atlas Corps), which was founded in 2006, is an international network of social sector leaders and organizations that encourages new ideas, cooperation, and solutions to the world’s 21st-century problems. Atlas Service Corps, Inc.
Why should you apply for the programme? Their goal is to help solve some of the most important problems in the world. Atlas Corps trains leaders and strengthens businesses through programmes and a global alumni community of skilled social change professionals.
Application Deadline: The deadline to receive priority consideration for Fellowships beginning in late 2022 and 2023 is May 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Atlas Corps
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Climate Change and Environmental
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to comfortably work with people from across the globe, as well as an ability to work with different working styles
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, and tolerance for uncertainty and risk
- Problem-solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Comfort and passion in discussing environmental and climate change topics and demonstrating expertise
- Networker/community-builder around key issues
- Two years of experience in one of the following skill areas:
- Project/Program Management
- Partnership Building/Business Development
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students can apply for the fellowship via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Before applying, email your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Climate Change and Environmental Fellowship” and we’ll let you know if you should apply or not.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- Fellows receive a basic stipend, more modest than that of the remote period relative to the local cost of living. The U.S. stipend is only meant to cover shared housing, basic utilities, food, and local transportation.
- Atlas Corps also provides each Fellow with a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), a monthly phone plan, emergency health and travel insurance, and round-trip international airfare.