The University of Twente is pleased to invite high -potential applicants for ATLAS Scholarship in the Netherlands. The grant is available to attend a Bachelor’s program in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS) during the academic year 2021-2022.
The University College Twente offers an interdisciplinary Bachelor’s program in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS) for top students, integrating social and technical perspectives into a new engineering approach.
The University of Twente is a leading international research university in Europe, situated in the Netherlands. University offers an inspiring academic setting for the world’s brightest and most talented minds. Most of our Bachelor’s programs are English taught.
- You have been admitted to the ATLAS programme.
- You display strong motivation and have earned excellent grades in secondary school.
- You are unable to attend the University College Twente without a scholarship. Students must prove their financial needs by submitting a budgetary proposal, or by sending copies of the salary statements of both parents (or legal guardians) and recent tax returns
- Nationality: Non-EU students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to apply for the admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Material: Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Diploma and transcript of records
- Copy of their passport or ID
- English Language Requirement:
- If a student’s secondary education level is comparable to the Dutch VWO diploma, they can submit the final grade in English to prove their English language proficiency. This grade must be at least 75% of the maximum score. Additionally, their English language skills may be tested during the selection procedure.
- If their secondary education level is not comparable to the Dutch VWO diploma or their final grade in English does not meet the required level, they must provide one of the English language test scores:
- IELTS (overall band score): 7.0
- TOEFL internet-based test: 100
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): C
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): C
- Native English speakers, as well as applicants with an International Baccalaureate or European
- Baccalaureate diploma, are exempt from the English language proficiency requirement.
The studentships are valid for three academic years in the amount of €6,000 per academic year.
Application Deadline: May 1.