Aalborg University is providing the International PhD Position in Materials Science. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The main purpose of this program is support international students who want to study PhD degree program in the field of Materials Science.
Great chance for international students to pursue PhD degree program in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Aalborg University is a Danish public university located in Aalborg, Denmark. It provides bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects for international students.
Why study at Aalborg University? While studying at AU, students have many opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge. It provides a scholarship to help cover their tuition fees and high-quality learning environment to education requirements.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
- University: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Chemistry and Bioscience
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Materials Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must hold a Master’s degree
- The candidate should have one of the following backgrounds: chemistry, materials technology and materials science. Knowledge in glass and ceramic science and chemical reactions, as well as in the use of thermal and mechanical methods, thermal analysis, crystallographic techniques, spectroscopy and microscopy will be an advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the application form through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Masters degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses, Letter of motivation, CV, Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description of your Bachelor’s degree in English and Reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test