Want to study abroad but don’t have the financial means to do so? Then, you must check out the One Scholars Program for Albanian Students organized by the American University in Bulgaria for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship opportunity is exclusively offered to Albanian national students undertaking their first year of undergraduate or graduate study at the American University in Bulgaria. Ten students will be selected and given this $3,000 scholarship.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, the American University in Bulgaria is a private university located in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. AUBG ranks 5th in the country and is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus community and the values of freedom of thought and expression.
Why choose to study at the American University in Bulgaria? The mission of the American University in Bulgaria is to educate students of outstanding potential in a community of academic excellence, diversity, and respect and to prepare them for democratic and ethical leadership in serving the needs of the region and the world.
Application Deadline: Admission is offered on a rolling basis, which means students may begin the admissions process at any time. But, students can apply by 1st March, 1st June, or 1st November 2022 for early admission for their term.
- University or Organization: American University in Bulgaria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $3000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bulgaria.
- Eligible Countries: Albania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate programmes offered at AUBG can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for the first year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online admission application must be made on the university portal. All Albanian applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- iTEP – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PDT – 60
- FCE/CAE/CPE – 180
- ECPE – 650
- DET – 110
- PTE – 59
The students selected by the university to be given this scholarship will be receiving a sum of $3,000 towards the cost of their study programme.