High achieving students from Egypt are invited to apply for the Apache Corporation Endowed Scholarship at the American University in Cairo in Egypt.
The program is open for those brilliant aspirants who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework in the School of Sciences and Engineering at AUC.
Nice opportunity for Egyptian students
User Review( votes)
The American University in Cairo offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels, along with a continuing education program. It is ranked 395th university globally, ranked 1st in Egypt and 2nd in Africa, by QS World University Rankings 2020.
Why at the American University in Cairo? At this university, candidates can get the opportunity to develop, perform and succeed in their career. It has a range of development programs that encourage all academic and professional candidates.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: American University in Cairo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition, fees, insurance, and bus transportation costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Egyptian students
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Students from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Petroleum and Energy Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled in the School of Sciences and Engineering with a declared major in petroleum and energy engineering are eligible to receive the program.
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of this educational program then you are required to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at AUC. After being enlisted, aspirants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Candidates are requested to have a minimum grade point average of 3.0, which should be maintained and hold previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover part of the tuition, fees, insurance, and bus transportation costs for two students.