In association with the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), the American University in Cairo is offering Tomorrow’s Leaders funding for students.
The program is open to providing educational opportunities to an outstanding student from different countries in the Arab World, who commence an undergraduate degree at AUC.
Excellent opportunity for undergraduate students from Arab countries
User Review( votes)
The American University in Cairo offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels, along with a continuing education program. It is a leading English-language, American-accredited institution of higher education.
Why at the American University in Cairo? At this university, candidates can get experience in a broad range of academic activities, including supervising MA theses, evaluating conference grant applications. It organizes workshops and seminars for students.
Application Deadline: To be announced soon
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Arab countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to apply for undergraduate degree coursework at AUC for session 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to upload the personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify for admission at AUC, claimants must have to complete all secondary school graduation requirements and maintain a high level of academic performance.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you need to provide evidence of English language skills as part of their application.
The studentship will provide exceptional benefits for students including full coverage of all applicable charges for enrollment, tuition and fees, housing, a monthly stipend, and pre-academic training, if needed, including English language training.