International applicants are invited to apply for the Australian Alumni International Scholarship 2020. The grant is funded by the Edith Cowan University.
Established in 1991, ECU is an Australian public university. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. The university was named after Edith Dickeys Cowan, the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament.
Why at Edith Cowan University? ECU provides the ideal learning environment for candidates who want to reach their potential. Here students can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , the candidates must be commencing study at ECU in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree. Applicant must meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice. Applicant must be intended to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- The candidate must have completed one of the following courses in Australia at time of application: recognized English course (minimum 10 weeks), study abroad program, university foundation program, secondary schooling, certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree at any VET provider, undergraduate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or Master degree or Off-shore AQF award, Completed 6 months at an Australian University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , candidates must need to take admission at the university. When the university approves your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required for the opportunity .
- Admission Requirements: Applicants can apply for the admission at the university in their chosen course through the ECU Online Application Portal. Applicants must need to submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal, information about your work, academic history, and qualifications and references from any publications with the application.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency. This can be done by undertaking the Academic IELTS test.
Benefits: The scholarship will give the 20 per cent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of course at ECU.