The harder you work the more luck you will have. Therefore, the University of Lincoln is presenting the Global Postgraduate program for helping students in building a bright future.
Worthy offer to get fund for higher study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
In 1861, the University of Lincoln was founded as the Hull School o Art and officially recognized as a university in 2001. It is a public research university in Lincoln, England.
Why at the University of Lincoln? The university is awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework. It offers great teaching excellence and academic facilities for participants along with financial support.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International (non-UK/EU) applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is to inform you that, you don’t need to apply for this grant separately. Whenever you apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, you might be asked to submit your language ability proof, copies of degree transcripts, passport name page, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The successful candidate must have a Bachelor degree with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The free education grant has a value of £2,000 and it will be deducted from tuition fees during enrolment.