Education helps people improve their knowledge, abilities, and personalities. Keeping in mind the value of education, The University of Adelaide is pleased to offer the Australian Rotary Health PhD Scholarships in Rural Men’s Mental Health for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme will provide salary and incidental support for a postgraduate student who is undertaking full-time research into Rural Mens’ Mental Health.
Wonderful chance for students to get benefited in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a public university in the Adelaide state of Australia. Opened in 1874, it the third-oldest university in Australia that includes four campuses and five faculties. With 3,600 members of staff, it houses 25,000 students, 30% of whom are international students.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? Students at this university have a fantastic opportunity to improve their language skills while also increasing their chances of landing a rewarding job. The postgraduate research study provided by this university is of a high-quality, world-class education.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this opportunity is 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postgraduate research programme in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- An Australian citizen or have Australian Permanent Resident status, and not be under bond to any foreign government. Evidence of citizenship (citizenship certificate, birth certificate, and passport) or residential status must accompany the application.
- About to commence, or in their first year of a PhD only – studying full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants, who are chosen as candidates for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Adelaide. After that, applicants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: To take admission at this university, you will need to have the following documents:
- Applications and supporting documents must be submitted via the Adelaide Graduate Research School (for Head of Institution sign off). Please direct correspondence to [email protected] .
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Adelaide will provide the selected students a sum of $30,000 per annum for the academic session 2022/2023.