Are you ready to start your study in Australia? If so, then the Australian Sugar Industry award is available for you funded by Australia’s sugar mills, Sugar Research Institute (SRI) and Sugar Research Australia (SRA).
The grant is open for Australian students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, and electrical), science or technical disciplines at an Australian university or tertiary institution.
Fine opportunity to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1949, The Australian sugar industry award invited high-quality applicants from universities throughout Australia. It provides a range of designs, instrumentation products, refining technology, commercial services, and special consulting services to international clients.
Why at Australia’s Sugar Research Institute? SRI provides high-quality sugar industry training courses and workshops by which students can solve the technical and operational issues of cane sugar processing.
- University or Organization: Australia’s Sugar Research Institute (SRI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or a permanent resident of Australia
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Check back to the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, and electrical), science or technical disciplines.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be eligible to be enrolled as full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , applicants should take admission at any Australian university or tertiary institution. After being a university student, you can submit an application for the opportunity by using this online form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the required documents A cover letter and curriculum vitae, Certified copies of your academic record and academic transcript, Certified copies of proof of nationality or permanent residence visa and Letters of reference from at least two referees (must include academic or work experience reference)
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, candidates must need to submit previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have Fluency in the English language for the opportunity .
- Deadline: For being applied for this application students can check the notification in the month of October for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Benefit: The winners will receive a payment of $2,500 for satisfactory work placement and completion of engineering project report with a living allowance of $250 per week.