All highly talented and motivated students are welcomed to apply for the Australian Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards at the University of Newcastle. This study program is funded by the Australian Wildlife Society for the academic session 2023/2024.
The educational opportunity is available for both international and domestic students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Newcastle.
Wonderful funding opportunity for overseas students. This scheme will help students at the University of Newcastle.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University provides a broad range of degrees in a wide range of subjects. The university’s internationally regarded teaching and research facilities include huge classrooms, modern reading centres, well-equipped laboratories, extensive libraries, and large meeting rooms.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? This university will assist students in improving their fundamental concepts while also delivering significant credentials and experience for future jobs. Newcastle also offers the best job chances by emphasising innovation and influence, resulting in a more promising future.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 5 June 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD or MPhil
- Awards: $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degrees at the University of Newcastle
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The Award is open to students enrolled in Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degrees who are
undertaking a research project in the Hunter Valley Region. The research project must have direct relevance
to the conservation of Australia’s native wildlife. (Flora or fauna).