The Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is delighted to offer Business, Economics and Law Doctoral Fees funding for applicants who meet the normal admission criteria to the Doctor of Philosophy program.
The studentships are available to study the Doctoral degree program. These are awarded within the fields of Business, Economics, and Law.
Great place to get a Doctoral degree program in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
AUT is the fastest growing and second largest university in New Zealand. They have been a university since 2000, but a place of learning for 120 years and operate in accordance with the Education Act (1989).
AUT is the fastest growing university in New Zealand, and one of the world’s top young universities. AUT offers undergraduate and postgraduate (both Ph.D. and Master) degrees, as well as sub-degree qualifications such as diplomas and certificates.
University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
Course Level: Doctoral degree program
Award: Domestic tuition fees equivalent and student services fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in New Zealand
Application Deadline: Closed
All applicants for this application must:
- Meet the normal admission criteria to the Doctor of Philosophy program.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their prior undergraduate and postgraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better.
- Be proposing to undertake doctoral research in a field of study where the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law can offer supervision.
- This scholarship is available for all new international students.
- Be enrolling for the first time in a full-time Doctor of Philosophy program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application will be through the AUT on-line scholarships application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to upload Academic transcripts, a written statement summarising prior academic and research accomplishments. A written summary of the proposed doctoral research, outlining its rationale, significance, and likely contribution.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.