The Auckland University of Technology is offering Faculty of Business, Economics and Law PhD Scholarship (Accounting) to study postgraduate research program. The studentships are open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
The purpose of the PhD award in Accounting is to support postgraduate research study and to provide the student with the possible experience as the teaching and/or research assistant. These opportunities are funded by Faculty and are offered to full-time students on a contestable basis.
User Review( votes)
At Auckland University of Technology, internships and industry placements provide opportunities for applied learning in many programs and enhance their attractiveness within the international marketplace.
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study a postgraduate research program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- Award: The AUT PhD Accounting support will consist of:
An award stipend: an amount paid as a tax-free funding for living costs while enrolled in a postgraduate qualification at AUT University. This is valued at $19,000 per annum. The stipend will be payable in monthly instalments.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: award is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the opportunity :
- Eligible Countries: award is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1). Applicants must be enrolled during the entire term of the Award. If applicants are not already enrolled, application for admission must be completed and submitted to:
2). The relevant Faculty postgraduate office (for new domestic students enrolling in a research postgraduate program) International Admissions [email protected] (for international PhD students enrolling in a research postgraduate program)
3). International students must ensure that their student Visa permits employment.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- Applicants will enrol through the AUT online application portal and will upload:
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 3 pages including references)