International students with a history in sports are being presented an incredible chance to fulfil their academic dreams in Hungary! Avicenna International College is inviting candidates to apply for the Avicenna Scholarship Program (ASP) for the academic session 2023/2024.
The ASP is an exclusive initiative and shall only be open to participation from international students who want to pursue their degree education at the Avicenna International College. Although the scholarship award is not defined yet, the type and amount of support will be decided by the scholarship committee as per the selection done on the basis of GPA, participation in extracurricular, and more.
Nice opportunity for international students in Hungary
User Review( votes)
Avicenna International College, popularly known as AIC, was founded in 1995 by Dr.Shahrokh Mirza Hosseini. With more than 25 years of international experience in education, it is currently ranked 47th nationwide. It caters to the need for a unique educational model that can meet the needs of the young generation and satisfy the standards of international education.
Why choose to study at Avicenna International College? The Avicenna International College can be called a truly international institution as it enjoys the services of dedicated teachers with high values and standards of education and humanity. The college imparts thorough education and appropriate training along with preparing its students to undertake their roles in their challenging, fast-changing, technology-rich future societies.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications are open.
- University or Organization: Avicenna International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Education Cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level degree programmes can be applied for at the Avicenna International College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must use the scholarship for the semester and for the campus for which the student is accepted.
- The applicants must maintain a minimum grade point average of 4 during their study, attend all the classes, exams, and tests and actively participate in the social, cultural, and sport life of the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit an online admission application form. Scholarship applications must be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two original copies of a notarized English translation of the last two years of study transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Motivation letter.
- A copy of your passport (pages with personal data).
- A letter of recommendation.
- Official statement of financial support signed by the parent.
- Proof of payment or transfer of all due fees.
- Six passport-size photos.
- A copy of the Letter of Admission
- Student Contract
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the College.
- Language Requirement: The students must have proficiency in the English language and have taken a standardized test to prove the same.
The Avicenna International College will select international students to award them this scholarship that will likely be directed towards the tuition fee of the undertaken study program.