In order to focus on attracting high-quality applicants, Liaquat National Medical College is awarding scholarships for the brilliant aspirants from Pakistan.
The grant is available for those eligible candidates who will secure the highest marks in their final professional MBBS examination.
Nice opportunity for Pakistani students
User Review( votes)
Liaquat National Medical College has pioneered in a number of specialities such as breast surgery, hand surgery, arthroscopy, and LASIK. It takes pride in the fact that we serve with compassion, empathy and utmost care in case of any emergencies.
Why at the Liaquat National Medical College? The college offers both undergraduate and graduate programs. It identifies and communicates skills and experiences to future employers. It offers a diverse range of legal subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: October 21, 2019
- University or Organization: Liaquat National Medical College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBBS
- Award: 8,00,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBBS
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, seekers are required to be registered in an MBBS degree at the college. Candidates are needed to have good academic grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, claimants are recommended to take admission in the MBBS degree coursework at the Liaquat National Medical College. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
Students securing highest marks in final professional MBBS examination are awarded following cash awards:
- For overall best Graduate: Rs 350,000/-
- For First Position: Rs. 200,000/-
- For Second Position: Rs. 150,000/-
- For the Third Position: Rs. 100,000/-