The Swinburne University is offering the Bachelor of Information Technology- Industry program for the academic session 2020-21.
Students develop technical skills in database and programming, with an emphasis placed on business analysis and problem-solving, business process management, business analytics, project management, the management of information systems (IS) in organisations, the provision of IS services, social networking in organisations, and mobile business and connectivity.
Fabulous program for students.
User Review( votes)
The Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It was founded in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College by George Swinburne in order to serve those without access to further education in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
- Study Subject(s):Information Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Provider: Swinburne University
- The award can be taken at Australia
- successfully complete the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent or
- complete or partially complete an approved tertiary qualification (including Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Associate Degrees and Degrees)
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
- All students who apply for the Bachelor of Business Information Technology are automatically assessed to be awarded the program. There is no need to submit a separate application.
- You have to submit the following documents for your application:
- certified copies of previous academic results
- certified English language proficiency test results
- letters from schools or employers
The program is valued at approximately $40,000 paid in fortnightly instalments over the three-year course.
Application Deadline: Open