The Bank of Canada is welcoming applicants for a Master Award programme in the field of Economics and Finance. these endowments exclusively open the women of Canada.
The aim of The grant is to attract and advance women in core areas of the Bank where they are under-represented.
User Review( votes)
The Bank of Canada is the nation’s central bank. Its principal role is to promote the economic and financial welfare of Canada.
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a master degree.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields of Economics and Finance.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover $10,000 for tuition and other related expenses, combined with an offer of permanent employment at the Bank of Canada upon successful completion of a master’s degree in economics or finance at a Canadian university.
Number of Awards: Five opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- A student who self-identifies as a woman;
- Pursuing studies on a full-time or part-time basis at a Canadian academic institution with degree-granting
- Powers and in a field that is related to the work of the Bank of Canada, specializing in
- Economics or the financial sector; and
- Maintaining an overall average grade of 70 percent or higher.
Nationality: Canadian women are eligible for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a grade of 70 per cent or higher.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in a master’s degree program in economics or finance,
- Official transcripts of their undergraduate academic record and the highest level of studies previously completed, if applicable, and
- A current résumé and cover letter (including information such as reasons for pursuing a specific field of study and research and career interests).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 20, 2019.