Interested in conducting research in Sustainable Food Engineering related to post-harvest food processing and manufacturing? The University of Guelph is offering the Barrett Family Graduate International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award aims to aid and train the next generation of leaders and skilled researchers in sustainable food engineering. The applicants must apply for doctoral-level studies in the field at the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences. International and Canadian students are both eligible to win this $20,000 award. Five winners will be selected.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph, founded in 1964, is a comprehensive public research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. The university is a research-intensive, learner-centered university whose core value is the pursuit of truth. It ranks 497th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Guelph? The University of Guelph, with an aim is to serve society and to enhance the quality of life through scholarship, is committed to a global perspective. The university is education its students for life and work in a rapidly changing world by maintaining the highest level of pedagogy.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 1st June 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and non-Canadian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral-level study programme at the School of Engineering at the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the University of Guelph can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP citizenship status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be directed on the application portal of the university. To apply for the scholarship, interested applicants must submit the below-listed documents to the School of Engineering Awards Committee [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two reference letters
- Research proposal
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the doctoral programme they wish to join at the University of Guelph.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 89
The University of Guelph will be presenting this scholarship award of $20,000 each, payable over the first three semesters, to up to 5 doctoral students.