The C.T. Bauer College of Business is pleased to announce the Bauer Scholarships for all brilliant students at the University of Houston. The award is accessible for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The main purpose of the grant is to inspire and assist students to get success in their career. All international applicants who want to pursue a master’s degree can apply for this amazing program.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
The C.T. Bauer College of Business is the business school of the University of Houston located in the heart of Houston and fuels the city’s workforce. It offers a variety of programs for students in various stages of their professional career.
Why study at C.T. Bauer College of Business? The college is driven by a mission to offer student-centred education that is accessible and affordable, founded on research, and grounded in the real world.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
- University: University of Houston
- Department: C.T. Bauer College of Business
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to $5,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Every Bauer College student is encouraged to apply. Current business majors, as well as incoming graduate students and Bauer College freshmen, transfer students, and international students, are eligible to apply for Bauer colleges programmes.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a Master’s degree at the University. After that, they have to apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, seekers are required to have graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Houston will provide an award amount of up to $5,000 per academic year to the successful candidates.