The Alan Stanley Baxendale Charitable Trust is inviting deserving UK and EU candidates for Baxendale scholarships to study at the University College London. The scholarship is awarded to pursue a master’s degree program.
The trust offers a number of scholarships each year with a value of £7,000, redeemable against the cost of tuition for the academic year 2022-2023.
A golden chance for UK and EU students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University College London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. UCL’s research and teaching are organized within a network of faculties and academic departments.
Why study at University College London? At this university, students have an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and boost their prospects for an interesting career. Their extracurricular activities help students to stand out and make their mark on the world.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until June 30, 2022
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subject area of
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, students are advised to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University College London.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for their course.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements
Each year the trust offers a number of scholarships each year with a value of £7,000, redeemable against the cost of tuition.