With a purpose to offer scholarships to highly accomplished students, the Bay Atlantic University has organized the Global Scholarship Exam (GSE) Program in the USA. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship program is hosted for students from Vietnam, Magnolia, Chad and South Africa that want to undertake any undergraduate or graduate program at the Bay Atlantic University. The scholarship award can cover up to 100% of the program’s tuition fee undertaken by the selected candidates.
Nice offer for international students to get fund to complete their studies in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Bay Atlantic University is a Washington DC-based private, non-profit University ranking 49th in Regional Colleges North by the US News Ranking. The university offers the very best in higher education programs to the US and international students.
Why choose to study at Bay Atlantic University? Bay Atlantic University is a centrally located institute that is just a short walk from the White House. It was established as a New Generation University focusing on the return of investment, which, in the world of education, translates into students graduating ith practical degrees and valuable experience, increasing their chances of successful employment.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for fall is 1st July 2022.
- University or Organization: Bay Atlantic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from Vietnam, Magnolia, Chad and South Africa can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme offered at the Bay Atlantic University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have appeared for the Global Scholarship Exam (GSE).
- The students must be within the top 100 scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal. To apply for this scholarship, the applicants are required to have given the Global Scholarship Exam of BAU. The applicants that are present in the top 100 scores will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of High School Transcript
- Official bachelor’s degree
- Photocopy of Passport
- Two letters of Recommendations
- Bank Statement
- Sponsor Letter
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: The applying candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree certificate issued by a foreign institution of higher education.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEIC – 800
- BAU Placement Test – 80
The Bay Atlantic University will offer the selected 100 students 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% tuition fee scholarships to cover their study expenses. The top 5 students are guaranteed a full scholarship.