Brisbane Consortium for Visual Art is offering three PhD scholarships for research in the visual arts. Each scholarship provides a living allowance of approximately AUD $26,288 per annum.
The Brisbane Consortium for the Visual Arts (BCVA) facilitates scholarly collaboration between the art history-theory programs of Griffith University, QUT and the University of Queensland, working in conjunction with the Queensland Art Gallery/Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA).
Great offer to get a degree for international students with financial help for study.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme at Griffith University (GU), Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the University of Queensland (UQ).
- Study Subject: The BCVA’s key areas of focus include: contemporary Asian art; art of the Asia-Pacific; Australian and Australian Indigenous art; the global contemporary; curatorial education and training; new approaches to art history and theory.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship provides a living allowance of approximately AUD $26,288 per annum.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed, or expect to complete, a Bachelors degree with First Class Honours (or equivalent) and be intending to enrol full-time in an approved doctoral program. Successful applicants will begin their candidature in 2019.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Applications are made to an individual university.