For making students education affordable, the Hillcrest Secondary School is providing the Beacon funding for Schools in Kenya.
The program is open for domestic students who want to complete the senior secondary at the school.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, Hillcrest International Schools is a British Curriculum school based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is situated on a 35-acre site in the Nairobi suburb of Karen. The school caters for the international, professional, and local business communities.
Why at the Hillcrest Secondary School? They inspire each child to achieve their excellence. As a result, they grow to become valuable members of our global community.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Hillcrest Secondary School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Senior-secondary
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Kenya.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be resident in Kenya or Tanzania
- Age 13-18
- Must show evidence of strong leadership capabilities in four areas:
- Academic excellence
- Achievement in sport, music, or drama
- Social Influence & Communication
- Annual Gross Household Income must not exceed US$80,000
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the senior secondary program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit proof of permanent residency and previous degree transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with ethical academic excellence.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken local language.
Benefits: The Hillcrest Secondary School will cover the one-third part of the tuition fees for aspirants.