If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of music, then you can apply for the Beatrice Ratcliffe Postgraduate Scholarship in Music at the University of Auckland.
Great offer to get a degree in Music with a $10,000 study fund in New Zealand.
User Review( vote)
As a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland was established in 1883. It is the highest-ranked university in the country and 83rd worldwide. It offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Why at the University of Auckland? As a top university in New Zealand, they have a strong reputation for quality teaching and educational environment. Here, students will gain transferable skills that help them manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: February 15.
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree in Music
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework in music at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants are advised to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your citizenship certificate, official academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Claimants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Benefits: The studentship will provide up to $10,000 for the students who are enrolling full-time or part-time in postgraduate study.