Universities UK International (UUKi) has signed an agreement with the Ministry of Modernisation of the Republic of Argentina, enabling the UK to be a destination country for Argentine government sponsored students of the national BEC.AR – UK scholarship programme. The scholarship is available for students who want to enrol in a 1-year taught Master’s degree course in the UK.
The aim of the scholarship will cover academic tuition fees, travel expenses, a monthly maintenance allowance, travel and health insurance and visa costs.
User Review( votes)
The Ministries of the Argentine Republic, which form the cabinet, currently consist of sixteen ministries under a ministerial chief of staff. The ministers are appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the president. The current organization derives from the constitutional revision of 1994, and is governed by “The Law on Ministries.
- Application Deadline: January 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue master programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded related to the following Science and Technology subject areas:
- Biological Sciences of Cells and Molecules.
- Biological Sciences of Organisms and Systems.
- Physical, Mathematical and Astronomical Sciences.
- Medical and Clinical Sciences and Public Health.
- Chemical Sciences.
- Earth and Hydro-Atmospheric Sciences.
- Agricultural and Forest Technology.
- Livestock and Fishery Technology.
- Environmental Technology.
- Chemical Technology
- Food Technology
- Industrial, Energy, Transport, Mining, Mechanical and Material Engineering
- Information, Communication and Electronic Technology
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover academic tuition fees, travel expenses, a monthly maintenance allowance (£1,400 GBP), travel and health insurance and visa costs.
- Nationality: Argentinian students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Argentina are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants most recent degree should have been awarded no less than 4 years ago.
- English Language Requirements: You need a good level of English language proficiency to successfully apply for a Master’s course at a UK university.
- Applicants must hold a valid English language test certificate from an approved provider demonstrating an overall test score equivalent to IELTS 6.5, and with no less than 6.0 in each element.
How to Apply:
- You will have until 16 January 2018 to submit a formal application and the required additional documents (e.g. a valid English language certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL iBT).
- After the scholarship call deadline, a selection process, including interviews, will be carried out. Preselected candidates will be invited to interviews, which will take place from 26 February to 2 March 2018 and the list of successful applicants will be available on 13 March 2018.
- You will then need to apply for the master’s courses of your choice in order to receive an unconditional letter of acceptance, to then start your course in September.
- For more information on how to apply for the scholarship please visit the BEC.AR website.