The Royal Holloway, University of London is pleased to offer Bedford Society Scholarships. The bursaries are awarded to new full-time masters students with Home /EU status in any subject, excluding the MBA.
Royal Holloway, University of London, formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 13, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time master’s programme, excluding the MBA.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The studentships are offered as a tuition fee waiver of £7,000.
- Nationalities: UK/EU students
- Number of Awards: There are three scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to UK/EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Once you’ve accepted your offer to study at Royal Holloway the application form will be available in your applicant portal.