The Royal Holloway, University of London is pleased to offer Bedford Society Scholarships. The scholarships are awarded to new full-time masters students with Home /EU status in any subject, excluding the MBA.
Royal Holloway, University of London, formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
A fine program for aspirants
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Applications for 2020 entry will open later this year.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master’s program, excluding the MBA.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are offered as a tuition fee waiver of £7,000.
- Nationalities: UK/EU students
- Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to UK/EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Once you’ve accepted your offer to study at Royal Holloway the application form will be available in your applicant portal.