Berlin British School is offering a maximum of five scholarships for brilliant students in Germany. The application process is open for the academic year 2023-2024.
All international and domestic students are eligible to apply and be considered for this scholarship award. This academic year, each to the value (determined by the school) of between 10% and 50% of the tuition fee a year to students applying to, or already enrolled at, the school in Grade 4 or above.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Berlin British School is a private, international English-medium school for children aged 2 to 18, located in Charlottenburg, an affluent locality of Berlin, Germany. The Berlin British School is an independent private school that has officially been granted the status of an authorised Ersatzschule by the Berlin Senat.
Why choose to study at the Berlin British School? The Berlin British School is experienced in combining the best of British, international and German education for students aged 2-18 from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds. The school’s mission is to serve the educational needs of the different communities in Berlin within a caring, challenging and inclusive culture.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: Berlin British School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Grade 4 or above
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for Grade 4 or above at the Berlin British School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- The applicants must be applying to, or already enrolled at, the school in Grade 4 or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, the admission application form must be submitted online. Students must then submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- date of birth
- levels of English and German
- the prospective length of stay at the school
- academic record
- strong recommendation
- entrance test
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have documents and academic records by previous and current school/s attended.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the school.
The winners selected by the Berlin British School will be awarded a scholarship towards their tuition fee worth between 10% and 50% of the tuition fee a year.