If you are intending to pursue a master’s degree in the US, then you have an excellent option to apply for the Better Life Scholarship provided by the Boise State University.
The bursary has the motive to support Chinese students in order to pursue postgraduate degree coursework at the university in the US.
Helpful offer for Chinese students to study at Boise State University, USA
User Review( votes)
Why at Boise State University? The university provides career orientation programs for their students and also offer helping hands with professional advice for candidates in finding their way for their chosen career.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Boise State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Mainland China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, students must be
- Admitted into a graduate studies program
- Are from mainland China, with preference given to women
- Plan to enrol part-time (5 graduate credits) or full-time (9 graduate credits)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, you are required to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you can complete the general application form.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts and copy of passport must be sent to the International Admissions Office Center for Global Education Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725-1145 USA
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree and also meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Boise State University.
Benefits: The study award will grant an educational fund to the deserving students based on the eligibility criteria.