The University of Adelaide is offering BHP Olympic Dam PhD International Scholarships for the academic session 2023/2024.
The award is open to support outstanding students who wish to pursue a PhD program in geochemistry at the University of Adelaide. The program aims to investigate the stable metal isotopes of the Olympic Dam Iron Oxide-Copper Gold deposit and advance our understanding of the primary sources of copper mineralization.
Nice offer to pursue a PhD study with a study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a prestigious institution of higher education located in South Australia. It is consistently ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is a member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? Choosing to study at the University of Adelaide provides a world-class education, excellent research opportunities, and access to state-of-the-art facilities. The university is renowned for its research excellence and innovation, providing a supportive environment for students to achieve their academic and professional goals.
Application Deadline: May 1st, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $32,500 per annum (indexed annually)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, International Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET) subject offered by the University of Adelaide.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have research experience as part of a Masters or Honours degree, experience in at least one aspect of geochemistry, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the university portal Students from eligible countries will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Cover letter stating your motivation for applying for this PhD and information on background of relevance to the proposed research.
- Degree certificates and relevant academic transcripts, with translations of non-English documentation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirement of the university at the master level.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to meet the evidence of English language proficiency (minimum IELTS level 6)of the university.
The University of Adelaide provides a stipend of $32,500 per annum (indexed annually) for 3.5 years, as well as research costs which may cover travel to domestic or international conferences.