Berlin International University of Applied Sciences has come up with a wonderful opportunity for bachelor students to fund their studies. It has introduced the BI Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship award will be dispersed as a discount of 25% of the total tuition fee for the bachelor’s programme at the Berlin International University of Applied Sciences. Selection will be based on the academic merit and motivation of the students.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Berlin International University of Applied Sciences is a private, non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany. The university was founded in 2014 and is registered as the 31st private university in Berlin under German law. It currently ranks 90th among national universities.
Why choose to study at the Berlin International University of Applied Sciences? Berlin International University of Applied Sciences (BI) aims to provide students with a student-centered international and intercultural educational environment to stimulate and develop their intellectual growth, wisdom, and creativity.
Application Deadline: Students can submit their applications until 31st August 2022.
- University or Organization: Berlin International University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the bachelor’s degree programme at the Berlin International University of Applied Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit applications for the bachelor’s program in time for the fall semester.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and motivation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete their application electronically through the university’s online portal. All eligible students will e considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- New Students: Letter of reference
- Copy of last school certificate (for 1st-semester students)
- OIS-Transcript of Records (for 2nd-semester students and higher)
- Architecture and Design students: Portfolio
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a German Abitur / Fachabitur or equivalent to meet the German university entrance level requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL ITP – 543
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- IELTS (Academic) – 6 (in each subsection)
- Cambridge FCE – B2
- PTE Academic – 59
- BAU ‘English Language Proficiency Exam’ – 60/100
- IB Diploma - English A or B at HL or SL
- German Abitur after 2011
The selected candidates will be provided up to 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor’s programme at the Berlin International University of Applied Sciences.