BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarship is made available for the most outstanding Norwegian and international students. It is awarded to undertake masters program by the university.
The aim of the BI Presidential Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any country.
User Review( votes)
BI Norwegian Business School is an internationally recognized not-for-profit private institution, located in Norway. Established in 1943, BI has one of Europe’s largest and most productive academic environments.
- Application deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science programmes at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Study Subject: All Master of Science programmes are eligible.
- Scholarship Award: All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
Norwegian Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for each semester.
International Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester.
- Number of Scholarships: A maximum of 20 scholarships for international applicants and 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2019.
- Nationality: Norwegian and international applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: BI Presidential Scholarships are open to Norwegian and international applicants.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for and are admitted to a Master of Science programme.
- Students enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is available to students in all Master of Science programmes.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants with international bachelor degrees will be ranked according to their national GPA scale. In addition, the national GPA will be transferred and assessed in the ECTS scale. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are: TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test and IELTS- a score of 6.5. TOEFL/IETLS scores must be from within the last two years. Exemptions to the TOEFL / IELTS requirement may be granted for certain applicants.
How to Apply: Students enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending a scholarship application letter to msc-at-bi.no.