Liverpool John Moores University is pleased to announce its newly launched Bicentennial Vice-Chancellor PhD Scholarships. Applications are open for the academic 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is only open for international and British national students who are full-time PhD students at Liverpool John Moores University. The scholarship award will cover tuition fees, a stipend, and training costs. The students must undertake the new thematic pathway programme to be eligible to be considered.
Worthy opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Liverpool John Moores University is a public research university in Liverpool, England. Liverpool John Moores University is ranked 492nd in Best Global Universities. It is an inclusive civic university transforming lives and futures by placing students at the heart of everything they do.
Why choose to study at Liverpool John Moores University? The Liverpool John Moores University is a distinctive, unique institution whose approach to everything it does, guiding its attitudes and behaviours, is defined by its four values, which are, being student-focused, inclusive, courageous and caring about the community.
Application Deadline: Applications will close at 5 pm on 19th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international as well as domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the PhD in thematic pathway programme offered at the Liverpool John Moores University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time PhD applicants at LJMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete an online admission application form. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Details of your qualifications
- Details of your work experience
- Details of academic referees
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s requirements for the PhD programme they wish to apply for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- CAE – Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- LanguageCert International ESOL – B2
- NCUK English Language Test – 6.0
- Oxford Test of English (OTE) – 120
- PTE – 61
The successfully selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits:
- Annual fees fully paid – equivalent to the standard postgraduate UK rate
- A contribution towards running costs (£1,600 per annum)
- Plus a yearly stipend (around £16,062 per annum paid in monthly instalments for full-time study
- Coaching, mentoring support and advocacy
- Enhanced training and skills development from LJMU’s Researcher Development Programme (including the “Brilliant Club” scholars programme)