Funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds, the program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue an experimental project in basic biomedical research.
Great offer to get a PhD in Biomedical with financial assistance in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) support up-and-coming junior scientists whose research projects experimentally elucidate the basic phenomena of human life. It is a public foundation – an independent, non-profit organization for the exclusive and direct promotion of basic research in biomedicine.
Why should apply to this program? Through this program, candidates can get a great opportunity for those candidates, who have financial disadvantages in their career path. Students can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: European or Non-European Citizens
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: European or Non-European Citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree in Biomedical
- Admissible Criteria: The call is open to European citizens working in Europe and overseas, and to non-European citizens who perform their MD, PhD or postdoctoral project in Europe, or will use the travel grant to work in Europe.
- Applicants must pursue an experimental project in basic biomedical research and belong to one of the following groups of junior scientists:
- PhD students or medical students pursuing an experimental doctoral thesis, a particular research project and graduates from abroad who have applied for a PhD project but who have not yet worked with their potential PhD supervisor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are excited towards this bursary then you are required to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can send an online application via the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the summary of the current research project outline of your experiments in the host laboratory, a statement in which you describe the connection of the planned training with your current research project, list of your publications, certificates of all examinations, photocopies of high school diploma/secondary certificate, letter of recommendation and evidence of expenses.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are recommended to hold their bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Travel grants will provide a flat-rate contribution which may cover the expenses for travel, lodging and course fees.