BINUS University is offering full-tuition grants for 10 deserving students who are able to demonstrate their leadership capability.
These opportunities are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at Binus International, Binus Business School & Binus Northumbria School of Design.
User Review( vote)
Bina Nusantara University also known as Binus University is one of Indonesia’s private universities located in Jakarta, Indonesia. The university is sheltered under Bina Nusantara educational institution.
Why at BINUS University – The University is committed to providing a world-class education with an international learning experience that makes positive contributions to the global community
- University or Organization: BINUS University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Program
- Award: Full Tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Nationality: Indonesian and international students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The bursaries are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme at Binus International, Binus Business School & Binus Northumbria School of Design.
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no separate application is required for the opportunity you need to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Gather the following financial documents: CV with motivation statement, 2 recommendation letters, Proof of academic and non-academic achievements and/or relevant working experience, Financial situation explanation and pledge letter (for equity scholarship only)
- Admission Requirements: In order to be eligible applicants need to fulfill the following GPA: Fresh graduate = national exam: 2.5; relevant subjects: 3.0 (on 4.0 scale), Young professional = national exam: 2.2; relevant subjects: 3.0 or advanced learning (on 4.0 scale).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6.0.
- Benefit: The sponsorship will provide full tuition for the winning applicants.