If you want to start your educational journey in the United Kingdom, then you must take a look at the International Scholarships programme funded by the Birkbeck University of London.
This educational scheme is designed to provide financial support to students from Asia who are planning to study an undergraduate and master’s degree starting in October 2020.
Founded in 1823, the Birkbeck University of London is an open research university that offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It has always been dedicated to providing a stimulating and dynamic environment for learning and research.
Why Study at the Birkbeck University of London? The university has world-class infrastructure and well-qualified staff. Here students will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2020
- University: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Awards: Up to £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited number of scholarships
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (the Middle East and North Africa).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Master’s degree in a wide of subject’s area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or master degree program at the Birkbeck University of London. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide all the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students who have graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 undergraduate degree
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must provide proof of their proficiency in English by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests and provide the certificate.
The Birkbeck University of London will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)