The University of Birmingham’s Business School eagerly awaits applications from highest academic calibre candidates who wish to conduct a doctoral-level study in the UK.
This educational award is open for international students who are going to study a PhD degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1902, Birmingham Business School is the oldest business school of the University of Birmingham in England. It offers a wide range of specialized undergraduate; masters and research degree programs for the students.
Why at Birmingham Business School? The school provides a high-quality learning environment, meaningful engagement with communities and organizations, and impactful research. It also offers several job opportunities, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: Department of Accounting
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
A successful applicant will be expected to have or expect to achieve a very good undergraduate degree (minimum of a 2:1, preferably first-class honours) in a Business or relevant subject. For those who already hold, or expect to achieve, a master’s degree this should be of a very good standard (at merit, or preferably distinction, level) in a Business or relevant subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, the applicants need to take admission in a Doctoral degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must have a Birmingham Business School application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a PhD program, applicants must have a master degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must also satisfy our minimum language requirements (of 7 IELTS with no less than 6.5 in any component).
The university covers UK/EU fees (£4,380) plus a living allowance (stipend) of £15,285 per annum for three years, subject to satisfactory progress. For applicants outside the EU, a fully-funded position normally equates to £19,655 covering full fees and providing a contribution towards living expenses.