Birmingham University understands the importance of affordability when pursuing an education. Hence, they are seeking applications for its Birmingham masters programme program to be held in 2020.
This scholarship is available to encourage and support high achieving candidates commencing in the Master during 2020-21 at Birmingham University, UK.
Beneficial offer to support master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why at Birmingham University? BU prepares students for a broad range of career, the modern workplace and a global working environment. Also, offers career-oriented undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees and programs for people seeking personal and professional growth.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Birmingham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: Over 80 awards of £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Awards can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for master study in any subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must check the following criteria
- Applicants are expected to achieve a First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honours degree or the equivalent for their undergraduate qualification and to offer a strong personal statement in evidence of their achievements
- Domiciled in the UK or EU: students must be recorded as Home or EU for fee status purposes are eligible
- Applicants studying full time or part-time for a maximum of two years — a standard taught Masters Course lasts one year if taken on a full-time basis or two years if taken part-time.
- Full-time courses of the last two years are eligible but any course that lasts longer than two years is not qualified for the funding
- Self-funded: Students must be self-funding or applying for a master’s government loan to pay fees and living expenses
- Candidates must not presently be enrolled on a master degree course
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: To be considered for an award, applicants must have done both of the following:
- 1) Firstly apply for a Master programme with submitting all of the relevant supporting documentation.
- 2) After that, complete the Birmingham masters programmes application form
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit references, transcripts, and certificate of the English language
- Admission Requirements: For postgraduate programs can include: a previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency needs, and other program-specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to meet Birmingham’s English language proficiency requirements to apply for master study.
The Birmingham University is granting more than 80 grants of £2,000 to help the best candidates desiring to commence master’s study at the University during 2020-21.