Are you interested in applying for funding to help your study in the UK? The University of Manchester is offering MA Education International DAC Scholarship to the high achieving international candidates.
There are 7 awards available to all eligible students commencing the postgraduate research degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Worthy opportunity for international applicants to pursue research in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The School of Environment, Education and Development is a part of the University of Manchester and internationally recognized centre of excellence in both research and teaching. The aim of the school is to understand, and improve the uneven relationships between society, economy, and the environment.
Why at the University of Manchester? The university helps reduce tuition and accommodation costs of the students. The education system promotes close interaction between students and lecturers and provides the freedom to combine different subjects into a single course of study.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2020
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: School of Environment, Education and Development
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: 50% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 7
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This funding is available in all subject areas across the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must already hold an offer for the MA Education (International).
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country.
- Applicants for international awards must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then you are required to submit your application through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Research proposal, two academic references, degree certificates/transcripts and CV must be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a first class honours Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or equivalent exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
- Language Requirement: Before taking part in the program, applicants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Manchester
Benefits: Successful applicants will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver. There is no cash alternative.