BlueSteps is offering the BlueSteps & IE Scholarships for outstanding applicants in Spain. The three (3) scholarships of 30% of tuition fees equivalent to 13,500€ each and are offered for the Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Strategy program at IE Business School in Spain.
BlueSteps & IE Scholarship Candidates must have successfully completed the admission process. BlueSteps members who apply for the scholarship will be evaluated on their professional history, a record of achievement and ambition to improve the state of business and organizations.
Amazing opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Positive Leadership and Strategy program.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters degree level at.
Scholarship Provider: BlueSteps
Scholarship can be taken at Spain
- Only confirmed BlueSteps members will be considered eligible to apply for the BlueSteps & IE Scholarship towards the Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Strategy.
- Candidates must have successfully completed the admission process.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction and simultaneously with any other scholarship that may be provided through IE Foundation or IE partner sponsored organizations.
Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of Spain, Europe, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, Central Asia can apply for these scholarships (Only confirmed BlueSteps members will be considered eligible to apply for the BlueSteps & IE Scholarship).
A number of awards (s): Three (3) scholarships are offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? Three (3) scholarships of 30% of tuition fees equivalent to 13,500€ each, towards the Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Strategy program at IE for three (3) BlueSteps members.
How to Apply
- Online application
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (2 pages).
- Tell us why the Scholarship Committee should approve your application? Please send us a brief financial plan considering the scholarship-granted scenario and the not-granted one.
- Send it to ie-bluesteps-at-ie.edu.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed