Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, North American University is granting the Board Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Amazing chance for students to complete their studies in the USA.
User Review( votes)
NAU is a college that debuted as the Texas Gulf Institute in April 2007. North American University (NAU) is a private university located in Stafford, Texas. NAU offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in the fields of Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education.
Why study at North American University? The Office of Profession & Success Services is committed to providing undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni with the tools and resources necessary for a smooth transition from school to a career.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is July 31st, 2022.
- University or Organization: North American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area/
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Availability of scholarships may be limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of passport, academic transcripts, reference letters, proof of achievement letters, certificates, and Financial Status.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have 3.5 – 3.75 or SAT 1250 or ACT 26.
- Language Requirement: All international students must demonstrate English proficiency in addition to the admission requirements. English proficiency can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores before March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU
Winners will receive an award amount of $6,000 at North American University to cover their educational expenses in the USA.