Getting a U.S. degree doesn‡t have to be unaffordable. Boise State University combines a relatively low cost of attendance with great funding opportunities to help make your dream of getting an excellent education more affordable. The BSU award program is a four years (8 semesters) study program.
BSU International Scholarship opportunity is open to international students defined as non-United States citizens. Only incoming students are considered for the opportunity.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1932, Boise State University has more than 26,000 students from every state and more than 60 foreign countries. As a public research university, BSU offers multiple degree courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Why at Boise State University? An education at BSU is more than textbooks and tests. You‡ll experience a thriving metropolitan research university located in the heart of Idaho‡s capital that offers more than 200 areas of study.
Application Deadline: Nonresident Fall 2023 Deadline: December 15, 2022, and spring 2024 Deadline: February 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: Boise State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate – 4 year
- Award: $21000/year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students come from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This four-year study program will be awarded in any eligible major or subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for the application, applicants must be international students, defined as non-United States citizens requiring a visa to legally remain in the United States while studying at Boise State University.
- Foothills Scholarship required cumulative unweighted high school GPA: 3.20-3.49.
- Ridgeline Scholarship required cumulative unweighted high school GPA: 3.20-3.49.
- Summit Scholarship requires a cumulative unweighted high school GPA: of 3.20-3.49.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: By submitting a complete application, an applicant will automatically be considered for one of the following scholarships without an additional application: Foothills Scholarship, Ridgeline Scholarship, or Summit Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: A complete application includes the required materials: admissions application and transcript. Boise State Admissions must receive all required materials by the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Refugees, permanent residents, and asylum seekers are not considered international students.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to BSU.
The university will provide all the following:
- Foothills Scholarship: $2,000 per year
- Ridgeline Scholarship: $8,000 per year
- Summit Scholarship: $11,000 per year
- Recipients are required to enrol full-time (12 credits) each semester of the award (fall & spring)