For providing an opportunity to the high-performance swimming scholars, Bond University is accepting applications for the Georgina Hope Rinehart Swimming Excellence Scholarship.
An admirable opportunity for Australian students
User Review( votes)
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University is a teaching-focused higher education institution. It offers private or shared accommodation on-campus and provides assistance for students seeking off-campus accommodation.
Why at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience and instilling within its graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. It gives training and development opportunities to help students expand their skills and grow professionally.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2019
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The fund is available to all Australian students applying for a single undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree or diploma at Bond University. Australian students are eligible to represent Australian Swimming.
- The candidates must have to meet the Academic requirements for the selected program. They must be currently swimming at a very elite level. Applicant must have strong leadership skills and community involvement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit a detailed sporting resume, a summary of achievements, and at least two relevant references from individuals who can support sporting achievements and a personal statement outlining why you have applied for the scholarship and what makes you a good candidate for this scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted to this studentship, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency.
The bursary will provide 100% tuition fee to the student for any single diploma program, single undergraduate degree, and single postgraduate degree at Bond University. Scholars will also get the living allowance of $21,000 cash bursary given to the student each year as a cash payment, for up to three years.