If you think that studying in Australia is like impossible for you, then you will be pleased to know that Bond University is offering the International Student Scholarship for completing your dream of studying in Australia.
Golden opportunity for Morocco students to get a degree in Australia
User Review( votes)
Bond University was founded in 1987 in Australia. It is Australia’s first private non-profit university and also famous for its legal education which ranks top 3 in Australia in terms of graduate employment rate.
Why at Bond University? At this university, you will get an exceptional experience of a student’s life along with the guidance of experienced teachers and leafcutters who will support you in reaching your career goals.
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Morocco
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 18, 2019, for January 2020 semester and January 24, 2020, for May 2020 semester
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Morocco are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for taking part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must be enrolling on a full-time basis and participate in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates must have the outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
You need to complete the application form for studying the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, aspirants can complete the award application form and send it through email to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: You must maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in your previous study program.
- Language Requirement: Have proficiency in the English language but if you don’t have that, then you need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Lebanon awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipients first two semesters of study.