To attract motivated and self-directed individuals, Bond University is offering the Transformer funding for the brightest candidates from all around the world.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
As a leading independent university, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It is the first private non-profit university of Australia. It was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category.
Why at Bond University? While studying at this university, candidates can get an outstanding student experience and instilling within our graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. It gives students training and development opportunities to help their skills.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to start their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree study at Bond University in the following year, January semester. They must have strong leadership skills, community involvement and demonstrated potential to affect change, extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, students can submit the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the school reference, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including 2 references, a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
The grant will provide up to 50% tuition remission for any single undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate Master’s degree program.