Bond University is offering the Transformer Scholarships for the brightest candidates from all around the world in Australia. The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program is open to those students who want to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
As a leading independent university, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It is the first private non-profit university in Australia. It was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category.
Why study at Bond University? While studying at this university, candidates can get an outstanding student experience and instill within the graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. It gives students training and development opportunities to help their skills.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship are now open and close on 5 September 2022.
- University: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Masters
- Awards: Up to 50% tuition remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to start their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree study at Bond University in the following year, January semester. They must have strong leadership skills, community involvement and demonstrated potential to affect change, extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admitted to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, students can submit the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the school reference, and evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including 2 references, and a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship. Applicants are required to submit a short video pitch of themselves that concisely and persuasively answers the following questions:
- What is the problem? What is the problem you would like to explore as a participant in the Transformer? Why is it important? Why hasn’t the problem been solved already? What alternative solutions exist, if any?
- Why you? Why are you the right person to take on this problem? What personal characteristics and experiences do you feel you possess that are relevant to taking on your proposed project? Why will others want to work with you on this project? Why do you want to come to Bond and participate in the Transformer?
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold certificates of previous degree qualifications with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
The grant will provide up to 50% tuition remission for any undergraduate degree or Master’s degree program in Australia.