Boogertman + Partners Architectural Design Scholarship Awards are now open for applications. This unique scholarship is awarded after a highly competitive and exciting design competition that takes place in each year September.
Established in 1982, with offices in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, and Kenya, Boogertman + Partners engages in projects throughout Africa and beyond continually embracing social, economic, and functional challenges through Human Centered Design.
- Applications Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master (Honors) degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Architecture.
- Scholarship Award: Boogertman + Partners has launched the annual Boogertman + Partners Architectural Design Scholarship Award Africa 2018, the largest architecture scholarship in the country, with a prize valued at R160 000.
- Nationality: Available to Africans students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to Africans students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The heads of department and design lecturers from the architecture departments of eight universities and tertiary institutions across South Africa and Africa are invited to nominate their top students to submit entries to the Boogertman + Partners Architectural Design Scholarship Award Africa 2018. Submissions are open to students who have completed their Bachelor of Building Arts, Bachelor of Building Science or equivalent degree and are studying towards an honours degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.