The Ministry of Education and Science of FYR Macedonia and the University of Sheffield International Faculty City College are jointly offering twenty (20) full MBA scholarships for the Executive MBA programme running in Thessaloniki, Greece for the academic year 2018/2019.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Executive MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The funds for enrollment are provided by the Government of the Republic of Macedonia – Ministry of Education and Science (in the amount of 50%) and the International Faculty of Sheffield University, City College (in the amount of 50%).
- Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are twenty scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants who will compete should meet the following conditions:
Have completed first-cycle academic studies in the first cycle with an average of at least 8.00.
Have a minimum of 3 years work experience;
To have an excellent knowledge of the English language (TOEFL Certificate with a score of 89 (when taken over the Internet) or IELTS with a score of 6.5 or their equivalent). Candidates who have completed secondary / higher education in English are not required to submit such a certificate. Candidates who do not hold one of the above certificates will be tested by the City College. For the date and place of testing, candidates will be additionally notified.
The applicants should be over the age of 24 on the day of signing up.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Filled application form
- Court translation in English from the diploma for completed first-cycle academic studies and the certificate for passing exams with grades and average success;
- Photocopy of the certificate of English proficiency, notarized
- A written recommendation (in a sealed and signed envelope);
- Biography in English;
- 4 photos (in passport size).
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.