The Boustany Foundation is inviting applications for the Boustany MBA scholarship. The students of any nationality can apply (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) for this application .
The aim of the Boustany MBA scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nation. Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date.
Wonderful offer for international students to get financial support for an MBA in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 15, 2020.
- University or Organization: Boustany Foundation
- Course Level: award is available for the MBA program at the University of Cambridge.
- Study Subject(s): award is awarded in business administration at the University of Cambridge.
- Award: £23,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the opportunity only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , all candidates must have to send their applications via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University.
- Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.