The University of Aberdeen is awarding BP MSc Petroleum Data Management funding for the high performing students to study in the UK.
Nice choice to get a master degree in the UK with financial aid.
User Review( votes)
As Scotland’s third-oldest university, the University of Aberdeen has approximately 13,500 students from undergraduate to doctoral level, including many international students. It is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Aberdeen? The university gives candidates unprecedented opportunities for gaining a world-class qualification. It also offers excellent career prospects and work opportunity for candidates.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: £14,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree coursework in Petroleum Data Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold an offer of admission to the full-time Petroleum Data Management MSc program commencing in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the personal statement including the following information and be around 500 words: Your reasons for applying for the BP scholarship, why you have chosen your particular program of study, how the MSc Petroleum Data Management relates to your career aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To study for a degree at the University of Aberdeen it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £14,500 towards your tuition fee.