Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Merit-Based international awards. The funding opportunity is administered by the BRAC University for the academic session 2021-2022.
This golden opportunity program is available for international candidates to study undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University.
Wonderful offer for international students to receive up to 100% study discount for the undergraduate or postgraduate programme in Bangladesh.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2001, BRAC University has facilities to accommodate about 12,000-15,000 students. The university aims to give students an outstanding broad-based education with an emphasis on professional growth.
Why study at BRAC University? Applicants will get an outstanding learning experience by entering this university and enjoy their student life. BRAC University offers housing and travel service to and from the BracU campus for foreign students.
Application Deadline: Apply at any time
- University or Organization: BRAC University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Up to 100% tuition
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in all field of study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a scale of 4 is required to be maintained in all the semesters.
- If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be entitled to a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters during which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA, otherwise, the support will be discontinued.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for this grant, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University. International aspirants can download their application form here. Download and complete these award application forms and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), Brac University.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents with the application.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for admission at the university then you are needed to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
Benefits: BRAC University will provide up to 100% tuition-fees to successful candidates.