The University of Konstanz is delighted to offer the Bridge Scholarships for the talented students in Germany. The scholarship should enable talented researchers to start a successful postdoc-career.
The call aims to foster female researchers and researchers of gender minorities1 pursuing a scientific career.
Golden opportunity for claimants
User Review( votes)
The University of Konstanz is a university in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It was founded in 1966, and the main campus on the Gießberg was opened in 1972.
- Applications Deadline: Calls for applications are opened on a regular basis
- Course Level: The studentships are available to female postdoctoral researchers
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application programme
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Young female researchers and researchers of gender minorities1 can apply if fulfilling all the following criteria:-
- Researchers who have generally finished their PhD when applying or whose defence date has not passed for longer than 18 months (due date: deadline; parental leave will be excluded).
- Researchers of the University of Konstanz or of another university or research institution who will pursue a postdoc in Konstanz.
- Researchers who can credibly present a scientific perspective of minimum two years in Konstanz, subsequent to the stipend (concerning funding, research projects and connect, on to a workgroup).
- English Language Requirements: Proven proficiency in English: at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required.
How to Apply: Parts of the Application:
- Form Sheet
- Motivation Letter
- CV and PhD degree
- Reference Letter of Supervisor
All applications and supporting materials must be submitted in English as a single pdf file including the reference number (see call) to [email protected]
- Basic amount 1.750 Euro, research allowance 103 Euro
- Child allowance 400 Euro plus 100 Euro per additional child